A network marketing lifestyle is better than anything out there as far as I’m concerned. I get to get up when I want, go to bed when I want, and work with whom I want. I don’t have a boss looking over my shoulder telling me if I have done a good or a bad job. I can do my job in my pajamas if I want to.
Sound like something you have heard before? I personally get dressed by the way before I start my work. Most network marketing businesses will tell you that by being a network marketer you will have freedom. Most everyone wants that but they are not ready or willing to take on the true lifestyle as a network marketer. You have to treat the network marketing business as you would any regular business or job. You have to do the time to reap the rewards. When you become successful then you can drop some of the hours but if you want to maintain your momentum you will continue to work the same way.
A network marketing lifestyle can be discribed as the following.
- Get up and go to your commputer to check the success overnight.
- Call all your leads that landed on your capture page. (a must have).
- Call and make appointments with the local people you are talking with.
- Get out and sell or tell people about your product or service.
- Make time to help your team grow. Do three way calls with them.
- Write a blog or article and post a video if possible.
- Check your leads again and make a second round of calls.
- Go to any meetings that are put on by your company. Make sure you invite people.
- Pick those people up and drive them to that meeting.
Most people will look at this and decide it is too much work but I can tell you this is what I do everyday to build my residual based business. You can start doing these things every day and create that habit in just 21 days. The brain will automatically direct you to your job.
On the brighter side the network marketing lifestyle really is less stressful because you do make your own hours and don’t have anyone screaming at you if you do something wrong. In my business I spend a lot of time in the field talking with store owners about their credit card fees that they pay for the luxury of accepting credit cards. I help them save on their fees and I get paid residually for my efforts. But I figured out that if I had a team, the residuals would be a lot higher. Guess what, it is. If you need to see an exciting residual income based business click here and I will send you a free report on how to make a great residual income.
You have to get signed up with someone that will teach you the proper way to have that network marketing lifestyle of leisure. It will take time but if you stick with it the rewards are great and the money ain’t bad either. If you would like info on how to create, maintain and live a network marking lifestyle click here for more information.